Date(s) - 03/06/2019
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This event is currently being reviewed as a potential EUCGL official Event. If you would like to see this title as part of our offerings, please book a slot below and we shall keep you informed if enough interest is generated.
Terms and Conditions
Match scores can be reported by clicking on the “My Results” tab shown on the match page for each specific fixture. Please make sure that you are logged in to be able to see this tab option under the normal match info. Anybody can report a score. Once reported the submittal is sent over to an active Admin member to either approve, decline or dispute a result (the outcome depends on any conflicting or matching results)
All no shows must be reported on website with clear proof that the opponent didn’t add you. The No Show grace period time is 15 minutes after the match’s original start time. For example, if a match is scheduled for 10:00 PM, the no show time for this match would be 10:15 PM. It is important to contact the tournament official after posting a no show on the website. In order to contact a Tournament Official use our discord server Coming soon. (In the meantime, message us on Twitter: @EUCGL)
Both players must report the match results within 10 minutes of its completion. Failure to report the match results on time or respond to any messages that you receive from a tournament official may result in you receiving the loss.
Breaking any rule and any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a game, match, or ban from EUCGL.com leagues. Cheating, glitching, and abusing in-game mechanics accusations must be verified by a tournament official. Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes, but is not limited to, excessive use of foul or degrading language. For all cheating claims, the burden of proof is on the accuser.
We highly recommend that proof is taken with the console’s built in recording system to gather proof. We suggest that you take a video or screenshot(s) of each game’s results in case proof is needed for a dispute. All proof should be clearly visible and contain the players names’, if they are dead, and their number of kills.
- Player may get a warning if he does any of the following:
- Refusal to follow the instructions of any game administrator.
- Using foul language and/or displaying poor behavior.
- Behaving in an unsportsmanlike manner.
A player may be disqualified for one of the following:
- Getting more than one warning.
- Any act of intimidation, bullying, or violence (physical or verbal) against participants, observers or game administrators. (Acts of racism, sexism or others forms of discrimination will not be tolerated)
- Using cheats or other unfair gaming tactics (i.e. interruption of opponent, physical blocking, exploits, cheat codes, etc.).
- Misleading a judge in any way, including falsification of identification documents for country or age.
- Exploiting any bugs that clearly alter the game’s functionality.
Player and Leader Responsibilities (Can lead to event disqualification)
- Changing your roster without notifying an admin after brackets are generated (Ensuring team rosters are correct is the full responsibility of the team leader/captain.
- Only players registered to the league website and within your teams roster are eligible to play
- All participating players must ensure their Online Identity (ie PSN) is visible in some way on their personal profiles (this is for those who did not choose the same website username as their Online PSN account name, the responsibility for ensuring this is done sits completely with the individual player)
For any inquiries please join our discord server: These rules are subject to change if necessary, and EUCGL administrators reserve the right to make additional decisions outside the defined ruleset if necessary.